Starlight Game Studio
Based in São Paulo, Brazil
Mid to Late 2017
Steam (currently in Greenlight)
|USD||to be announced|
Radiant LUX is an abstract 2D shooter with neon vector graphics and color-based mechanics. Kill enemies to level up colors, and gather more, different powers and attacks for your vessel! Navigate the bullet hells of the prism with all the colors of the spectrum at your side!
- 6 different colors for your vessel to level up, each one with 5 levels of unique attacks and passive abilities!
- Procedurally generated enemies and bosses using a modular system which makes every single enemy unique.
- procedurally generated BOSSES comprised of several modular parts and different attacks for each stage
- Combo system - the more enemies you defeat without being touched, the more points you make and the faster you level.
- Missions system - achieve randomly generated objectives in each stage to rack up even bigger scores!
Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Page on IndieDB
IndieDB page for the game indiedb.com.
Facebook page for the game facebook.com.
About Starlight Game Studio
Starlight Game Studio is a small, (as of now) one-man game development studio hailing from São Paulo, Brazil.
More information on Starlight Game Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Radiant LUX Credits
Lead Designer / Producer